There are entirely too many movies that romanticize the small business start-up process. Truth be told, many new small businesses fail well within their first year, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor & Statistics. The picture isn’t pretty. As of March 2013, the chances of new businesses experiencing any longevity are increasingly slim.
Starting a new business doesn’t have to be overwhelming…
Through MONTHLY STOPping Business Startup Stagnation events, attendees can expect the following:
What’s in it for YOU?
- An open forum to share startup pains & connect with parties who can provide resources & assistance to overcome obstacles
- Actionable marketing & brand messaging take-aways, eBooks, hacks & resources that will help put your business on the map, as well as keep your bottom line in the black
- Opportunities to hear from business, marketing & branding aficionados
- Opportunities to shop with small businesses on-site
- Opportunities to connect with like-minded individuals & industry thought leaders
- Opportunities to share event content with peers via social media hashtag #STOPStartupStagnation [Twitter & Instagram]
- A raffle drawing for most creative Twitter or Instagram post
- Hors d’oeuvres & drinks [alcoholic & non]
- Visit by a surprise guest!
- Each event will be hosted at Chicago Reader‘s ‘Best of 2014’ Best New Small Business Incubator, Sunshine Enterprises!
- Sunshine Enterprises personnel will be available to answer questions how to get your business to the next level!
** Business Vendors & Sponsors Wanted!
Come out to share who you are & what you’re working towards accomplishing. TOGETHER, we can STOP Business Startup Stagnation!
~ For RTA Travel Directions, call 312-836-7000 or visit RTA Trip Planner @ www.goroo.com ~
~ Registrants who don’t cancel within 72 hours of each event will not receive refunds. ~
GRACIOUS CORPORATE SPONSORS: